Search results

1. R

Dolby Separation Sound Track?

Is there such a thing? A number of movies have short intro sound tracks that showcase the abilities of the theater sound system. Highlighting the seporation and movement of sound through the theater. Then the movie starts. A lot of people reviewing equipment or just commenting on their systems...
  2. R

TV Stand Heat Question

This is the Stand I had made. The shelf below the top is 9 1/8"H x 20 1/4 D and 7' wide. It also has about 2.75" of additional hight on the inside past the opening. I will be putting all equipment on the shelf and the Center channel on the top. Most likely a Denon 4800 AVR and my ATI AT1823 amp...
  3. R

BasX MR1 11.2 Channel Dolby Atmos® & DTS:X™ Cinema Receiver

Just found this. Looks interesting but no 4K120. What do you guys think?
  4. R

HDMI Cable questions

The system I had was: Had: 85" Sony Led TV X900h Marantz SR 8015 Panosonic DP-UB820K Furman Elite 15 PFI power conditioner Martin Logan 60XT towers Martin Logan 50XT Center Definitive tech Super cube 1 Aim 8 Three rear and side surround. Dish Network Sat Receiver I will be doing a new system...
  5. R

Need Clarification and Help on AVR

I have been reading an lot and I am confused! I sold my set up with my home and want to replace it in the new home. Mind you I am no expert just do a lot of reading to get ideas. Had: Marantz SR 8015 Panosonic DP-UB820K Furman Elite 15 PFI power conditioner Martin Logan 60XT towers Martin Logan...
Top Bottom