Search results

1. E

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

I'm using Raspberry pi with 22.10 ubuntu Kinetic Kuzu. Coming out in October. Because it has no pulse and native pipewire through out nothing else. and wireplumber i.e. aplay -l returns audioinjector card 0. thats it. none of that other crap to mess things up. (You can tell I'd take Satan...
  2. E

I am. but with ubuntu Kinetic desktop on it
  3. E

TDLR: I'm stuck at step 2 in the camilldsp-config guide Step 2: Load loopback driver on boot Not to change gears. but I said "f it" to rasbian. Things wouldn't show up properly if Pulseaudio was installed. Purged. Tried installing pipewire. Pulled from repo for overly agressive takeover of...
  4. E

O M G it's working now. I was trying to play a mono wav file without sudo. IDK what I all did. It was a combination of like you said wrong loopback and what pho said select rate adjust. VLC, when selecting audio device Loopback,1 works too. YES!!!........ I hate linux. 3 weeks of my life...
  5. E

log file generated from camilladsp -v -o /home/pi/camilladsp/camilladsp.log /home/pi/camilladsp/config/alsaconfig.yml
  6. E

I tried aplay -D hw:Loopback,1,0 thxtext.wav with camilla set to loopback,1. wav plays but no sound or green bars on meter input/output. If I switch camilla to hw:Loopback,0 aplay says set_params:1349 Channel count non available. P.S. Looks like someone at ALSA needs a proofreader
  7. E

No nothing on the meters. I originally pasted over the configuration in asound.conf with camilla then after a week of banging my head against the wall, I realized I need to put dac configuration in as well. I did that and that's the file attached on previous post. What is the relationship...
  8. E

Vlc and youtube through chromium. Ii don't know do to tell chromium to do that. Vlc have 20 audio devices on it with 12 of them being loopback. It does specify 0/1 but I tried them all. Doesn't work
  9. E

I'm using bluetooth from samsung phone, or playing youtube/MP4 files from my ripped CDs. Did you look at my asound.conf file? if that cool or is there a conflict? I was setting the audioinjectoroc as the output device. But as everyone knows the octo8 is a weird beast. So IDK if this is...
  10. E

I have an audioinjector Octo8. It works. When I tried to set up camilladsp, now I don't get sound. I don't understand the routing. I need code in asound.conf for Octo8 to work and other code to make camilladsp work. How do I combine the code? As of now, it looks like they both are trying to...
Top Bottom