Search results

1. D

Amp/Dac to power Drop Pandas? (with 10-band EQ)

Josh Valour really seems to love the new Topping DX3 Pro+ for that $200 price point. And Amirm praised it as well.
  2. D

What would you recommend that has USB inputs (Schiit Hel, Fiio K3, Topping DX3, etc.)? To keep it simple on my desktop w/ PC.
  3. D

What about something like a used Massdrop Drop THX AAA 789 (for $159), to get the cleanest power possible, then pair that with a simple Apple Dongle?
  4. D

I would prefer, since I am on a $200 budget, but am open to other suggestions.
  5. D

Testing out the Equalizer APO now with Peace and it is amazing! Thank you! Now my next question would be, what DAC/Amp is recommended to pair with the Drop Pandas?
  6. D

Ok, so assuming that Equalizer APO will suffice, then what budget AMP/DAC combo would suffice for the Drop Pandas? Topping Dx3 Pro? FIIO K3?
  7. D

Because I'm a bass-head degenerate, and the PC EQ does not extend high enough for many flat headphones, or it clips and distorts.
  8. D

Hello, I bought a used pair of Drop Pandas for super cheap ($59) that has no functional Bluetooth but the wired connection still works. I would like to pair these with a DAC/Amp (either dongle, or desktop...not sure if dongles have enough power?) that has a 10-band EQ so I can bump the...
Top Bottom