Search results

1. A

Dac/Amp or Dac & Amp Suggestion

Thank you. I'm very much looking forward to using it. Did you have any issues with the bluetooth function? I read somewhere that that had been an issue with some users.
  2. A

Just pulled the trigger on the dx3 pro. Ive been waiting for a promotion to pop up on eBay. Bought it from an authorized seller for $165. Now I just have to wait a month or so. o_O
  3. A

I keep going back and forth from dx3pro to jdslabs atom and topping d30... ahhh.
  4. A

Anyone else care to offer their insight?
  5. A

This is intriguing; I’m going to look more into it. Thanks.
  6. A

This was my original purchase idea, but the more I researched it felt like Schiit marketing was getting the best of me. It’s definitely in my price range and I like the aesthetic.
  7. A

Hmm for some reason I thought apple stopped doing that in 2016. Either way, the el dac is too much for me right now. Thanks for your help though!
  8. A

I’m not much of a DIY person, especially with things like this, so I didn’t really look into the Khadas. I’ll have to do some more research. I appreciate your insight.
  9. A

Hello, I’m a novice in this arena , but have slowly been researching and acquiring as much knowledge as I can. I recently bought the hd6xx and I’m in the market for a dac and amp. I will be using my MacBook Pro (2017 with usb-c) as my source while listening to Spotify premium and my...
Top Bottom