Search results

1. L

Amplifier *Novice alert*

Had a word with these guys... They don't have Revel. Guess its listed to feed the search engines. I'd like to thank all of you for the excellent suggestions and insights.
  2. L

Amplifier *Novice alert*

Thank you for this brilliant suggestion... extensive review and recommendation from AmirM. Methinks, 'Shut up-and-take-my-money' material!! I don't think they're available in Dubai, but I'll definitely post back if I somehow manage to get them...
  3. L

Amplifier *Novice alert*

I initially started off checking budget floorstanders. After a while, came across bookshelf models like Elac Debut DBR62 and KEF LS50 Meta(Expensive), which seem to be highly regarded. I don't know if B&W is good, but their 606S2 and 607S2 are available for very reasonable prices as well. My...
  4. L

Amplifier *Novice alert*

The room is approximately 40sqm. I'm really at a loss about the speakers, given the amount of 'reviews'. Do you have any suggestions I could check out?
  5. L

Amplifier *Novice alert*

Ahh... Gotcha!!! Unfortunately I wont be able to send in the unit. I live in Dubai. ;)
  6. L

Amplifier *Novice alert*

Found these figures on the user manual:
  7. L

Amplifier *Novice alert*

Hi All, I'm completely new to the world of Hi FI Music and I have a question which is very possibly dumb. I have a Harman Kardon AVR151s receiver which delivers 75W per channel, as per their user manual. Currently I just have a very poor set up with 5 JBL satellites + a JBL Powered Sub...
Top Bottom