Search results

1. R

turntable wall mounts

The way I plan to mount my Rega bracket (listed above), is this a good idea or not? Really need help.
  2. R

turntable wall mounts

What I plan to do, is mount one end of the Rega bracket to a stud on a load-bearing wall and the other end with a dry wall anchor(self-drilling). The turntable and bracket weight less about 10 lbs., so I should be good-to-go.
  3. R

turntable wall mounts

Hi, I like the idea of the blind pins.They look like they would make a very clean nice looking install. But i'm not sure they would support a 1-1/2" to 2" thick board, 15"x18" with maybe 25lbs on it. Mounting the turntable with a bracket like the Rega or Pro-Ject would be the best way to go for...
  4. R

turntable wall mounts

Hi All, How any of you have a DIY wall mounting bracket for your Rega P8 or P10? If so, how did it work for you you and can you please post pics. One more question please, how would the Pro-Ject's Wall Mount It 5 work compared to the Rega Wal Mount. Thanks
  5. R

From Revel M105 to M126Be

Hi All, I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Revel M126Be's (Gloss Black). I really like this speaker. It checks all the boxes for me and sounds great in my listening room. To top everything off, I really got a very nice price on the set. So, I think my search is over. I would like to...
  6. R

Hi All, I would really like to thank all of you for replying to my post, very good info, but I have another question for you. Below is a list of my current equipment and a list of speakers I have been searching. Can someone tell watch one's you think would sound better with my system? Current...
  7. R

Hi All, Thanks for your reply to my post. I really like my Revel M105 but was hoping with a move to the M126Be I would get better sound quality, better sound stage/image and more refinement. I don't want new speakers just to have new speakers. 4K plus is a lot of money for very little change in...
  8. R

Hi All, I am thinking about moving from a pair of Revel M105 to a pair of M126Be's. This is for two channels only. Good choice or not? Maybe I should look at some other bookshelfs? Really need some help. Thanks roa51
Top Bottom