Search results

1. ArkadeFunk

FS: JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor, Pair of SUB18 and BSS BLU800 System with all Cables

What amps were you using to power the SUB18's?, and how much power did those amps have? I want to get a setup that is near identical to this and I'm not sure what amps to go for. Do I just use another Itech amp? or do I need something else? Thanks
  2. ArkadeFunk

Best placement for JBL M2s?

Hello, I have a listening room equipped with JBL m2 monitors and I want to know the best placement for them. The room is 21' wide and 24' long. I want to get the best possible performance given the space that I have available. Is there a good calculator to show how I should have them set up? Or...
  3. ArkadeFunk

JBL SUB18 with the JBL 708P?

Hi there! I'm looking at getting a pair of JBL 708p studio monitors but JBL doesn't have a dedicated sub for the 7 series monitors. I have been looking at the JBL SUB18 but I'm not sure if the sub will be too overpowering for a medium-sized room. The SUB18 has the bass performance I want but I...
  4. ArkadeFunk

Are there any other high schoolers who are interested in HiFi?

I'm also using a pair of AKG K872 headphones and a BSS Soundweb London signal processor for digital to analog conversion which is hooked up to an old Mackie Micro series 1202 mixer just for the headphone amp. Also thanks for the warm welcome!
  5. ArkadeFunk

Right now I am using the Revel Studio 2s with a lexicon MC12-HD(Mostly for the really high-end DAC) and a lexicon LX-5 power amp. I am considering upgrading to the JBL M2 system and may even get the JBL SUB18 to go with it. Although I have a sizable record and cd collection, I mostly play...
  6. ArkadeFunk

Hi, there! I'm currently a senior in high school and have been obsessed with audio for about 3 years now. Having a parent that works for Harman sort of stemmed a growing interest in audio over the years. Anyways, I haven't found many other people that are around my age who are into audio. People...
  7. ArkadeFunk

JBL M2 versus 4367 Shootout

Be careful using a 12000HD, it's putting 4500 watts into 4ohms. I'm not sure if the m2 preset can be loaded onto the 12000 as it's designed for the 5000. 4500 watts is easily enough to blow those speakers so be careful! Enjoy the speakers!
Top Bottom