Search results

1. Breezy

DTS issue a concern if connecting a CD/DVD player to a stereo receiver via RCA vs Optical?

I have a Yamaha stereo receiver (R-N303BL) and I'm in the process of attaching a 20-year old (but previously unused) Sony CD/DVD player to it to play audio CDs. (DVP-NS725P). The manual for the Sony CD/DVD player warns about connecting it to receiver via digital cable if playing DTS CDs to...
  2. Breezy

Seeking recommendation for budget turntable stages through speakers (for Fluance RT82)

I am setting up a relatively easy-to-use budget-friendly record player arrangement for my stepfather, who has shelves of old records. Finally got a Fluance RT82 but debating what to do after that. Seems like my paths diverge to - phono preamp + powered speakers - phono preamp + amp + passive...
  3. Breezy

Emotiva CMX-2 "AC line filter with DC offset eliminator" - seeking opinions/reviews

I've just finished reading an amazing "audiophile fuitloopery" compilation thread on another forum, so I'm having a difficult time looking at products that don't quite do the conventional stuff and not feel skeptical. In my search for where the slight electrical hum comes about from the main...
Top Bottom