Search results

1. digitalmallrat

FS: ELAC Debut Reference DBR62 Bookshelf Speaker (single speaker/not selling as a pair)

Selling an individual ELAC Debut Reference DBR-62 bookshelf speaker to be used as a center channel speaker. It's the White Baffle with Oak Cabinet style unit. Also including an ELAC Sensible Speaker Cable that pairs nicely. I have a pair of DBR62s I use in a stereo setup and have been...
  2. digitalmallrat

Pushed my sub until I heard distortion/clipping

Simple question here, if you do push your speakers or sub beyond their limits and hear distortion, how much damage have you actually done? Is it instantaneous or only if you play over prolonged periods?
  3. digitalmallrat

Children safety and tower speakers vs. speaker stands

Are tower speakers generally considered safer than speaker stands when it comes to children? My kids have been around a pair of tower speakers before and I hadn't really been concerned about their safety. I'm looking at buying a pair of ELAC DFR52s. Alternatively, I could get some stands for my...
  4. digitalmallrat

Dirac room correction when primary listening position is not centered

Quick question about using Dirac room correction. I see through the program has recommended locations for the microphone and seems to prioritize around the main listening position. My question is: our living room is oddly shaped and we have an L shaped couch where the main/optimal listening...
  5. digitalmallrat

Onkyo TX-NR7100 problems with displaying PC

Hello all! New to the forums here although I've lurked for some time. I appreciate all the vast expertise you guys have! So here's the deal. I recently purchased an Onkyo TX-NR7100 to use with my PC for 4k/120hz/HDR gaming on my LG C1. I specifically chose this model because I was lead to...
Top Bottom