Search results

1. R

PS Audio PowerPlant 3 Review

ah ... Thanks @amirm let me still read it :) then i need to do some more homework. my real target is to have good and stable power supply to my hifi equipment as in my country Malta we do have a tendency where power fluctuates. Therefore the puritan could be an overkill for this purpose in...
  2. R

PS Audio PowerPlant 3 Review

Hello all, read this review and it reminded me of a power product brand which is being claimed out there to indeed do the good stuff at reasonable prices. I was tempted to buy one of their products. They are the British Puritan Audio Labs ( https://www.puritanaudiolabs.com/ ) Has anyone had...
  3. R

Wharfedale Diamond 9.3 woofer

Hello all :) So, I have "mistreated" my Wharfedale Diamond 9.3 recently by pumping too much power into it, and their woofers bid me farewell. Therefore I thought that instead of throwing them away completely, I wished to ask whether any of you guys know some online seller which sells premium...
  4. R

Burson Audio Conductor 3X Grand Tourer or RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition

Ouchhh !!!! Topping today just released the A90 discrete ! bad timing ... baaaad timing for me !
  5. R

yepp ... I am going to wait for the new PRO version to come out. I wish to be a happy owner of such device. Until then, yesterday I ordered the Topping A90 and Topping D90, which according to this forum, are a couple of excellent gear :)
  6. R

Apparently, the new ADI PRO is estimated to come out October/November this year. A long long wait :(
  7. R

ah yes I saw the chip change online due to AKM chips shortage. I hope/wonder if that affected the quality or anything (considering that it's RME, I don't think anything affected though)
  8. R

I shall look at the non-pro version then and maybe go for that one, that will save me a good sum of money that I can invest in another pair of good IEMs :) is there also going to be another new non-Pro model same as with the Pro one?
  9. R

Ferries usage are supposed to be drastically reduced to bare minimum (though there's harsh business conflicts here) since there is an under-sea tunnel OR bridge between the two islands being proposed therefore one would only need to drive straight between the two islands ;) Transparency is...
  10. R

Hello friends. Thanks so much for your immediate replies. I have also watched the post relating to the 2/4 model coming out soon and put a watch on that post as this dramatically changes my decision making. Yes, in Malta we changed the very old (yet very traditional) buses therefore no more...
  11. R

Hi, Thanks for welcoming me into this forum. This is my first post although been in the audio world for many years I am looking into buying an all in one DAC+Headphone AMP and have narrowed down my options to the "Burson Audio Conductor 3X Grand Tourer" or the "RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black...
Top Bottom