Search results

1. S

Topping DX3 Pro+

No, not in my experience
  2. S

A certain song triggers HP ERR of the DX3 Pro+

do you mean you don't know how to use eq, like i described here? google equalizer apo and p.e.a.c.e. and follow a youtube tutorial to apply the eq values i provided
  3. S

I have trouble understanding, why you post EQ settings with low frequency gain, without adjusting preamp, when my provided EQ was perfectly fine. Don´t add gain without lowering preamp, especially as far as bass is concerned
  4. S

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

well, it really doesn´t matter, but my post was quite recent, so you might have noticed that as well as you noticed this... as far as your issues, check out applying a high pass filter, some audioengineers don´t filter subsonic stuff out in the mix and this triggers dc protection
  5. S

man, this is a can of worms XD. I appreciate the link, and i´m glad something relatively convenient, like a HP filter can circumvent this. It´s weird that DACs don´t just offer this option by default
  6. S

so it seems its an issue with low frequencies below 20hz, i applied a highpass filter 10hz Q 0.7 that resolved the issue. combined with Amirs EQ it looks like this High pass 10hz Q 0.7 Peak 20hz +6db Q 1.0 Peak 37hz +1.8db Q1.8 Peak 1950hz +4.5db Q 3.0 Preamp -6.5db
  7. S

so it seems its an issue with low frequencies below 20hz, i applied a highpass filter 10hz Q 0.7 that resolved the issue. obviously i am on the newest firmware, if you scroll up in this thread, you´ll notice i made a post when 1.25 was released XD
  8. S

wow, thats super interesting! SHOULD they trigger DC protection though or is this a bad implementation from Topping? I struggle to find a proper alternative at that price, any stack with the same power is at least a hundo more expensive
  9. S

This is what Topping service has to say about the constant HP ERR issues with the DX3 Pro+ ( Thanks for saving my headphones from burning i guess) Hi, Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Based on the audio file you provided, we have conducted relevant tests. We detected that the bass of...
  10. S

Topping DX3 Pro+

New Firmware 1.25 available https://www.tpdz.net/newsinfo/663552.html
  11. S

Hi, this is a bit of a curious observation i made. I use a Hifiman HE400SE with a DX3 Pro+ and the two work together quite nicely, however everytime i try to listen to the song even at relatively low volume, the amp shuts down with HP ERR Doesn´t matter if the source is Tidal or Spotify...
Top Bottom