Search results

1. M

ISOTEK EVO3 Aquarius Power Conditioner Review

So, regarding point 2: Am I to assume that the physician running the electrocardiac lab did not know how to do perform these studies until the Shunyata folks showed up? Really??? Then, what do you attribute the change in measurement clarity other than the device? Point 2 cannot be taken...
  2. M

Read up about Dr Semmelweis and his challenging current science before making a fool of yourself. 100 years ago, experts like yourself would have laughed at one who proposed the concept of DNA having a factor in epidemiology, so :rolleyes: yourself.
  3. M

I understand how the conversion works. I am a former low voltage electronics technician. My question however pertains to how much ripple can the capacitors remove, e.g., if the degree of ripple exceeds the capacitors' ability for smoothing the ripple, then how might the sonics be affected...
  4. M

These tests of audio gear are interesting. Power conditioners continually get dumped upon and given some of the insane prices asked for these devices, the criticism is warranted. FWIW, I've been an audio hobbyist for 50 years, a reviewer for SoundStage! and an audio shop owner in the...
Top Bottom