Search results

1. Cars-N-Cans

Are you still a sound quality snob even at your favorite fancy restaurant? Genelec now has you covered! (In-ceiling and pendant speakers)

Genelec is introducing in-ceiling and hanging pendant speakers. Pretty neat! https://www.youtube.com/live/Cvf6D7YgU-A?feature=share Although to be realistic the only place they will probably ever be is in high-end conference room installs, home-theaters, and other places that can't accommodate...
  2. Cars-N-Cans

Like PS Audio's electronics and speakers? Well, now you can join their new CULT!

Well, ok its not a cult (No, its actually kind of out there lol...), just some more of his strange musings. Ah Paul, the eccentric gift that just keeps on giving. Since I'm one of his YouTube subs and like to suffer through watch his videos, I got a new notification for his latest gem. Some...
  3. Cars-N-Cans

PS Audio AirLens...

I have to say the Paul's marketing on it is brilliant and great patent fodder. Objectively as far as actual functionality goes? Eh not so much... As I'm watching it I'm thinking "Wow! Totally useless and self-contradictory, but its clever!"
  4. Cars-N-Cans

How to improve your CD sound quality and go blind all in one easy step!

I have no words other than it looks like a hospital visit waiting to happen. My first thought was it was something to recover a scratched CD. I used to carefully dip them in solvents to dissolve the plastic and remove the scratches and then spin-dry them since I was a cheapskate in college. Not...
Top Bottom