Search results

1. P

Tweeter Impulse and Step Response Has Two Peaks and a Massive Dip

Thank you both for the info and help! It seems like the HPF's 180-degree shift slipped my mind . I was too caught up by the DSP's 4th-order LR filters and thought that all the filters in the system were 360 degrees. I really appreciate the image of your tweeter's response! After some preliminary...
  2. P

Tweeter Impulse and Step Response Has Two Peaks and a Massive Dip

Hello, I'm having trouble understanding and diagnosing my tweeter's impulse and step response. The negative peak seems to be greater than the positive, and the positive seems to be split. This was measured using a UMK-1 3 inches away from the driver. I'm unsure what to make of it, whether...
  3. P

How to use audio interface as spectrum analyzer? (Focusrite Scarlette 2i2 Gen3)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will take a look at the Autoranger you mentioned, it seems like what I'm looking for, though there appears to be a constraint on its supplies atm. The software you mentioned is also interesting, I only know of REW of the 3 and I will look into the...
  4. P

How to use audio interface as spectrum analyzer? (Focusrite Scarlette 2i2 Gen3)

Hello, I'm looking to use the 2i2 g3 as a spectrum analyzer for headphone amplifiers and DACs. I understand it won't be the most accurate of things, but it's more of a fun experiment than anything. I was wondering how much power can I feed the 2i2's XLR input before I hook up a Topping A30Pro...
Top Bottom