Search results

1. J

Neumann MT 48

HI all as I am still looking for a cost effective and performant solution for my semi HT setup, can you pls confirm some of the following Setup : I want to run a 2.1 set up, my feed is mainly optical from a lg G1 that I am using as a hub. . does the new monitor mission need to run on a pc all...
  2. J

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Can you pls let me know if this is a multi band EQ or is it also the same function that was introduced with the A8 with the possibility of creating multi filters with REW. Thanks
  3. J

Trinnov Nova experience or owners?

just thought I would share that there is also a support thread on gearspace.. Trinnov Nova Support Group, if this is allowed :)
  4. J

Eversolo DMP A-8 @ Purité Audio

sounds like a limitation of LG .. I know that my optical is capped at 44, fyi I have the LG77G1 ...btw isnt it HDMI3
  5. J

Eversolo DMP-A8 Announced

for some reason (can`t) really explain why I always found the Minidsp producst a bit flimsy.. JustJones : If analogue and digital DSP or EQ is wanted why not look at Trinnov Nova or RME adi 2-4. For some strange reason i see Eversolo a bit like Oppo was a few years ago, not super well known but...
  6. J

Was anyone able to find some information or have first hand exp on the implementation of FIIR filters via REW on the DMP-A8. I have seen the instructions for this model but am trying to figure out if its another gimmick or if it adds a significant bonus with regard to room correction. I have yet...
  7. J

yes this seems the case, after looking at some of the pics and manual, it looks like a stereo dac and xlr-rca are the same output just scaled.. unfortunately . I guess I could use my xover on my a23 and my sub and use a generated fir from rew for room correction. This could work very well. Just...
  8. J

Pure speculation on my behalf, but it looks like HPF and LPF could be assigned to xlr vs rca. I doubt they would be able to run specific PEQ, delays and FIR for 4 channels, I suspect this device is only capable to run a stereo setup.. but I could be wrong, not the first time :) Nevertheless...
  9. J

DEQX Premate 8 digital active crossover / DSP

Hi Keith, thanks for the update, I thought they were dead after all that time postponing the new release. If you are in the market for such a device ( me personally am leaning toward rme adi2/4 with filters from rew) there is a device that will probably (pure speculation on my behalf) kill their...
  10. J

2.1 DSP System Without AVR?

Hi Ricwa, I am not sure I fully understand your setup, I am not trying to be difficult just really interested as this is something I am toying with. Why are you using Dirac, the Adi-2/4 can run 4 channels with 5 band eq or crossover and you can use your umik1 with rew to calibrate the setup...
  11. J

Neumann MT 48

Although I understand this device does not apply room correction would it be able to do the following : 1. Input optical signal from a tv 2. Apply mix 1 with LC(100 hz) + 3 EQ to R 3. Apply mix 2 with LC(100 hz) + 3 EQ to L 4. Apply mix 3 mono HC(100 hz) + 3 EQ to sub I would use my pc and...
  12. J

Rythmik Audio shipping overseas - chances?

All rythmik, pick your poison, I have the E15, but you also have the F series, depending on your room and taste for bass you can go for two units, the 18 inch is also an option but obviously size, cost and available realestate is to consider :) Hope this helps
  13. J

Rythmik Audio shipping overseas - chances?

Considering the monitors you have I would go straight to the end game.. I have a pair of psi a23 not far from what you have and am extremely happy with a a single e15 for HT and music. Consider e-f 15, double or go higher to the 18 series and call it a day. You would be happy with the 12 series...
  14. J

dspNexus DSP Audio Processor - DANVILLE SIGNAL - SHIPPING NOW?

June release will put it up against the trinnov nova, will be interesting to see
  15. J

dspNexus DSP Audio Processor - DANVILLE SIGNAL - SHIPPING NOW?

sounds legit but no real specs, no price and no OM ??
  16. J

Neumann MT 48

any possibility of using a simple remote other than ipad for vol ctrl ?
  17. J

Neumann MT48

sorry.. missed it..
  18. J

Neumann MT48

New release, swiss army knife version of AD-DA-Mix and even maybe room correction. Its the new and improved version of the merging Anubis with optical in. I might consider this as an alternative to RME ADI 2-4 or Minidsp SHD-Flex. I would like to try it with a 2.1 system, 1-2 L and R and 3 for...
  19. J

PSI Audio monitors - do they measure well?

fyi, the way I was able to avoid this was by crossing my sub at 140 Hz, eventually I would like to be able to do some room correction ie 2.1 setup and then cross maybe a bit lower, its till works fine now.
  20. J

PSI Audio monitors - do they measure well?

Maybe the flow guide design ? Also I notice you have the same 45 Hz peak I have , is this room or the speaker design ..
Top Bottom