Search results

1. W

iphone to mono speaker?

Easiest thing is probably doing just that. But sometimes the fun is in the journey! :) I have a few smaller bluetooth speakers (smaller than the motion+) and I'm hoping to get something that sounds better. Motion+ almost certainly is better. But I don't need a speaker with a chargeable...
  2. W

iphone to mono speaker?

I'm not going to splice cables, if that's what you mean. If bluetooth is just combining the left and right signals, then perhaps it does something similar to stereo -> mono cables (e.g. link). So get one of those, and a single speaker that measures well, and seems like the audio should be...
  3. W

iphone to mono speaker?

Thanks for the links, I'll start digging into those options.
  4. W

iphone to mono speaker?

Amir has two reviews of Lifestyle speakers (at least, in the speaker review table), the (now discontinued) Apple Homepad and a Klipsch. Neither did well. Of course, his reviews are probably aimed at more critical listening than my purpose. Are there any resources for comparing bluetooth...
  5. W

iphone to mono speaker?

Makes me think maybe I was going the wrong direction, trying to get mono out of a stereo output. Thanks!
  6. W

iphone to mono speaker?

Hi all, I've been lurking for a few months. Thanks for all the great information here; I love all the charts and graphs! Data is important. :) I recently started working from home, and with everything else going on in the house, it is useful to have some music playing sometimes. I find the...
Top Bottom