Search results

1. A

Newb trying to optimize based on multieq-x results

Hi - Finally bit the bullet on multieq-x and am excited to learn more, although I know I just opened a can of worms, so I'm trying to pace things. I'd love to better understand a few things for now and would be grateful for any help this community can provide. For now, I'm sticking with the...
  2. A

Mic for REW or MultiEQ-X?

I may have answered my own question by typing what I almost posted.... so I'm going to make this question a bit more open-ended. What would you rather spend money on first, a MIC for REW ($70) + a digital tape measure ($40) or the license for MultEQ-X ($200)? Ultimately I know I'll end up...
  3. A

Modern AVR Phono Preamp - Reviews and MM only

Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched for a while before deciding to start a new thread. I have a current model Marantz AVR which outputs to B&K monoblocks powering front ADS 3ways bookshelves. I just ordered a Technics 100C and am considering my overall setup. Are measurements of the...
  4. A

2 x Behringer A500 with Marantz SR6015 for better stereo?

So I have 2 A500’s lying around and was thinking of trying them out as amps to power my bookshelves running each to it’s own bookshelf in mono. Obviously we’re talking a ton of power, of which I if I used even 30% of would probably be a lot. While I’m sure Marantz’s amp is on the top end of what...
Top Bottom