Search results

1. N

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Hello @dualazmak Thanks for the fast response. I have tried to output to EIKO via VB cable from Audirvana so it is possible. I don't quite get how @gac800 postprocess the spdif signal from HDMI extractor in the MOTU 828 so it output again in the multichannel setup. I would like to use the...
  2. N

Brilliant setup and I want to do the same. I have Audirvana instead of JRiver but it is still possible My challenge is to also stream TV and film(Netflix/HBO) "headless" from the PC controlled via app on mobile. Today I googleTV box with spdif out to Topping D90SE dac and hifi audio goes via usb...
  3. N

Any info on the type of opamp (OPA 1612) used? It has balanced output so quite a few are needed What clock is used? Can it run in kernel mode from PC?
  4. N

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

No I have not the measurement equipment to measure but has replaced clocks in DACs with notable effect especially in the low frequencies and now that here there is measurement equipment available why not measure in range where there is difference in clocks. What is your opinion level when it is...
  5. N

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

Now the good reference clock have low phase jitter in the whole frequency range where standard femto clocks only performs good above 10khz. So measuring jitter at 12khz will not show any difference but try to compare jitter at 1-1000hz that where the biggest gain and sound improvements are with...
Top Bottom