Search results

1. F

Dynaudio Heritage Special

Was there a specific reason for the drying out? I would do anything to avoid that happening I really love the looks of the HS - it would be devastating to see them drying...
  2. F

Thanks for the tip! I was looking for a DAC upgrade this year, but I will check out your suggestion. Cheers Stefan
  3. F

I am running an Atoll IN300 on my HS and I am super happy with it. There's not too many amps I could try out before - a Taga Hybrid and the Elac amp combination (don't remember what he model was but they only have one :)) The hybrid was definitely not powerful enough with 80 W and did sound to...
  4. F

For German standards that's fairly big :D And yes, I have read and heard that two subs are better than one but I guess I will try one for starters. Also a question of budget and the local government (my wife). Thanks again.
  5. F

I am using the HTC-800 hybrid integrated amp. It has a tube pre-amp and a standard power amp with 2 x 75 W. I would never have found or tried them, but a friend is keeping them in stock suggested I should try it. It is very minimalistic concerning features but sound perfectly fine with the HS...
  6. F

Thanks @watchnerd, The specs look amazing and the finish for sure better suited for a living room than the 18s. You are using two because your room is so big or just because you can? Cheers, Stefan
  7. F

Good day everyone, #458 here :D I have been following this thread for a few months now and you guys were partially responsible for me buying the Heritage Special. But really, I only needed a small nudge to fulfill a 35 year old dream of mine, haha. Also, I tried to find any negative reviews...
Top Bottom