Search results

1. D

Loxjie D30 DAC and Headphone Amplifier Review

I collected some info. Laptop is HP 820 g1. Unfortunatly jack 3,5 mm is only analog without optical output. And Yes Zek, normally exist jack 3,5 mm as combo analog plus optical output, but it isn't my case. So, or I stay with BT connection or I have two solutions more: a) converter from USB to...
  2. D

So the only option is buy a converter from usb to coaxial and optical output. in this case I think stay at the moment to Bluetooth solution.
  3. D

My laptop doesn't have optical output. I'm looking for info about my laptop if Jack 3,5 mm has also spdif function. THank you :)
  4. D

Hi guys, I have a question about links to Loxjie. I hope no write some bullshit! But probably I'll do... I have two notebook. Notebook number 1 is linked to Loxjie by USB. Notebook number 2 is linked to Loxjie by bluetooth. I Thinking buy a cable jack to coaxial to connect Headphone output of...
  5. D

Ecco potevo scriverti in italiano ;)
  6. D

Ok thank you :) I had the dubt, now I'm sure to no waste Money Bye!!!
  7. D

Ok thank you guys. Volume level it's no a problem (normally It stay to 25 for audio thecnica and 30 for Fidelio, i think audio thecnica Is more sensitive). Loxjie D30 Is connected by USB cable to notebook and the notebook read FLAC file fromnthe nas. Player Is foobar 2000 trought ASIO driver...
  8. D

Ciao a tutti! I have this loxjie D30 and it's moves audio thecnica ath m50x and also Philips Fidelio X2HR. I never set volume to maximum Power. The question Is: at 32 ohm loxjie has 175 mW. Have I Need a more power amplificator for my headphones? Thank you!
Top Bottom