Search results

1. A

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Still no answer on this. Can please any PA7 user check power on behaviour? Another example: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ils57xtmgkjj5guj3v2ly/20231229_201512.mp4?rlkey=baz4961p6t8ixz7zpas6buc9p&dl=0 This happens almost every time I turn on the amp. Regardless of whether speaker cables and...
  2. A

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

I got a Toppig pa7 (not a plus version) today. Sometimes when switching on, the relay click two or three times before turn on (link to video below). Has anyone had similar issues? Is something wrong with my PA7 and should be replaced? I've had a topping pa5 II (not a plus version) for a while...
  3. A

SMSL updates the $249 85w/160w AO200 Mk2 w/ MA5332MS chipset

I can hear some noise on AO200 Mk2 at max level. Mostly when BT or USB input is selected, a little when unbalanced input is selected and none if balanced input is selected (without any cables on input, only speaker connected to amp). I can hear also pops when selecting between input an turning...
  4. A

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/poll-for-topping-pa5-owners-only-please.33293/page-64#post-1665838 If I understood this right: The heat, that was a problem with the PA5 is now distributed to the chassis of the PA5 II, which is why the chassis of PA5 II is hotter than...
  5. A

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

Recently I bought a Topping PA5 II. Device is heating up preaty much. Case temperature is 38°C (100°F). I have connected 8Ω speakers, no audio input, no matter which input is selected, volume position is 10 o'clock. Any more owners noticed this? I also had a Tpping PA5 that failed. I did not...
  6. A

TOPPING MX3s

Hi, @cowdog360 , I can't see your output setting on this video, also I don't hear any pops from your speakers when switching between inputs. I had MX3 which have pops from speakers when switching unit ON and when changing between inputs, but if input is seleted to AUX and switching unit ON, the...
  7. A

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

Some posts mention that the pa3s has noise, others mention that there is no noise. With my pa3s, I can detect noise up to 50cm from the speaker if the volume level is 3/4 or more. Noise occurs if RCA input is selected. It also appears if balanced input is selected, but only if there is a cable...
  8. A

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Hi, how would they repair? Will the repaired amp last longer than the original?
  9. A

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

I bough Topping PA5 on 2022-02-25 from Audiophonics. PA5 was 24/7 on, volume at 3/4. There was minor heating, started from begining. On 2022-11-19 I noticed that left output channel was silent while right output channel was playing music. Sometimes I noticed that left output is louder than...
  10. A

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Hi, today I found strange behaviour in left output. I noticed that left output is louder than right. I also noticed loud pop only in left output when I turn amp on. I did swap speakers, swap left and right input and disconnect input but got the same result. Does anyone noticed the same...
  11. A

Topping MX5, A new device?

Has anyone tried Bluetooth on MX5? I had MX3 and I faced with poor range (worse than 10 years old Belkin BT music receiver) and connect/reconnect issues (sometimes had to connect my phone to MX3 few times to connect successfully). 1. Does anyone noticed connection issue with MX5? 2. Does phone...
  12. A

Thank you for the explanation.
  13. A

I can hear noise. I also hear two kind of pops. First one is remote button, the second one is pops from speakers when switching unit ON and input selection switching? I have MX3 which also have the same pops from speakers when switching unit ON and input selection switching, but if input is...
  14. A

I had dropping issues on my MX3 on coax input too. After changing coax cable it works ok.
  15. A

Thanks. I was confused with speaker protection. It seems to me that relay does some channel switching which is triggered by channel switch.
  16. A

I don't t understand. If I change channel switch, there is no relay click. I can hear relay click (delayed) only when change power switch and input switch is set to channel 2. Can anyone PA5 owner confirm this relay behavior?
  17. A

Hi, I noticed some relay clicks inside PA5. If I select input channel 2, then I can hear relay when switch power on and off, but if I select input channel 1, there is no relay sound when switching power on or off. Does anyone noticed the same behaviour? What is the purpose of this relay and...
Top Bottom