Search results

1. M

Worth it?

Available for $1000 to maybe $1500 for it all
  2. M

McIntosh XR 1052 Speakers?

Auction site has these for $250 pair Doubt they were abused by the owner. Worth it?
  3. M

Stupid sub woofer connection question

Pardon my ignorance please. My set up is Audiophonics hpa-s400et, Topping D90se, Topping Pre90. So my question is can I run a powered Sub off the RCA output connection on the Pre90? I've already got 4 speakers hooked to the 2 channel Amp. It sounds really good to my non-golden ears. Just...
  4. M

Thanks for the help

I do hear some ringing though, oh wait, that's my Tittinus
  5. M

Thanks for the help

Based on recommendations here I purchased the Audiophonics hpa-s400et, topping D90se, Topping Pre90, DBR-62s. Also spent $2.50 on a used DVD player for the 300 CDs I have. Sounds absolutely Fan F@#%ing tastic to me. Streaming Tidal plus, the wife likes to listen to the radio. Hooked up an old...
  6. M

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

My head hurts so bad from trying to figure what's up. Plus, I don't speak Latin so there's that. But thanks. Anyone here need advise on Optics, Actions, twist rates, b.c.,I'm your Huckleberry. Again thank you
  7. M

Thanks for you input. I don't know what the f I'm doing.
  8. M

would this unit be an good match with the Audiophonics HPA S400ET? Thanks
  9. M

Is the Elenco Crystal Radio compatible with the Bowers & Wilkens 801 D4?

Seriously though, FNG here. I stumbled on this forum while searching reviews for the Cambridge cxa81. I was ready to pull the trigger till I read the review and saw the build quality. I know JACK about this stuff! Same format forum as another one I belong to for a completely different hobby. I...
  10. M

Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Communicator Review (Phono Preamp)

So, pardon my ignorant questions but here ya go. I'm seriously considering this amp. Will the Vault streamer hook up to this without issues? Also recommend a complimentary pre-amp. Stating from ZERO!
Top Bottom