Search results

1. S

Quebec audiophile shows off his new Hi-Fi system, very expensive set up

Mandatory joke about making the system too bright. Oh and the difference being night and day.
  2. S

High-quality wireless in-ears? Noise cancelling a plus!

Galaxy buds 2 pro also. They can come loose when running, otherwise working great with an Apple phone or bt via pc.
  3. S

AVR vs Integrated stereo amplifier for KEF LS50 Meta?

An interesting discussion, and an additional purchase many avr owners have no doubt considered.
  4. S

New vs used HiFi, vote.

All new, but I would usually look for open box, or damaged box for a big discount. Or waiting for the new revision and buy the previous version for half price.
  5. S

Can you choose a great speaker by its frequency response?

I remember thinking the r3 looked to have plateaued bass, so I suspect that was used to generate trace 1. Trace 2 looks nice and consistent other than the one dip at 7k.
  6. S

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

In case not mentioned previously, half price revel f35s is tempting: https://www.av.com/Speakers/Revel-Concerta2-F35-Gloss-White-Floorstanding-Speakers-Pair
  7. S

Future upgrade path/direction

Thanks Jeff, from memory, I aimed for +6db at 20hz, falling off to flat at 100hz, which is the xover, and flat from the xover otherwise. I will try and include an example image in the future. Times have been aligned, correcting for sub position and minidsp delays, using rew.
  8. S

Future upgrade path/direction

Hi, ASR lurker here, first time poster. A quick thanks for the measurements based reviews, I appreciate this much more than the subjective descriptors you find at other forums such as WFH. Anyway, I usually invest a small amount twice a year in audio equipment (christmas, and mid-year fathers...
Top Bottom