Search results

1. lichie

Hifiman Ananda Review (headphone)

How ironic it is that, on a forum that prides itself on it's scientific approach, that such a tenuous link is viewed as something "confirmed" Absolutely ridiculous.
  2. lichie

No, they are in fact talking about Resolve the youtuber. Currently Resolve is banned from this forum because some crazy mods here think he is making alt accounts to get people to send him headphones.
  3. lichie

Would you mind providing your evidence for Resolve and proudamerican being the same person? It would be laughable if all you are using is a tool to find approximate location based on IP address. Anyone in the same city as Resolve and using the same ISP will show up with the exact same location.
  4. lichie

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Mine just came in the mail on Wednesday :). For now it is my dedicated Hifiman HE-6 amp.
  5. lichie

Review and Measurements of Gustard DAC-X26

Amir, why are you ignoring the somewhat poor jitter measurement here? If this dac had lower SINAD, I feel you would not have gone so easy on it. It may be mostly below -150db (which IS impressive), but it has many irregularities and significant sidebands. Also, the jitter chart has a large...
  6. lichie

Neurochrome HP-1 High Performance Amp for Sale

I am extremely interested!
Top Bottom