Search results

1. K

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Thanks for the reply. That clears up my confusion in relation to using equaliser. Is there any other tips or precautions when using such program?
  2. K

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Hey guys is this the EQ settings that are currently recommended for HD800s at the moment? When I'm configuring the curves via EqualizerAPO with Peace plugin, do I look at the values in the black boxes at the end and punch them in the corresponding fields? Also does the program start...
  3. K

Review and Measurements of JDS Labs EL DAC

Please excuse my ignorance but, how do you make this connection work? I've just hooked RCA to RCA cable from EL DAC coax input to my mobo's coax S/PDIF output. Unlike USB connection, there are no "audio device" to use in the desktop. I'm confused as to how I'm able to use this coax connection...
  4. K

I've already lowered to 24/44.1 though, I still heard popping noise.
  5. K

Sorry for the off-topic but, will using coaxial input for the EL DAC eliminate any chance of buffer underrun/overrun, thus eliminating any potential popping or crackling sound? I've been spending days to troubleshoot this problem with USB input and one of the solution which the JDS Labs...
Top Bottom