Search results

1. T

Need advice : BlueSound Node vs ?

Brilliant reply. Thank you Jae. You summed everything I needed to know.
  2. T

I confess : I'm using Spotify premium . Would you suggest that I subscribe to Apple Music ?
  3. T

This is exactly what I was thinking. You confirmed my perceptions
  4. T

I am not an expert. Just a music lover. My actual setup includes one A25 Sugden amp and a pair of Snell Acoustic speaker with a Sonos Connect G1. I heard about external DAC for improving dynamic range since my speakers are quite neutral. But I am not certain it will improve a lot. Reads here...
  5. T

Thank you so much. For your information I own the Sonos Connect of first generation.
  6. T

With all thou respect, actually my only concern is about detail, definition and "3D sound image". This is what I am thinking when I a thank of hires definitions. Moreover when I check the specs for the Sonos Connect it says a maximum digital audio bit depth of 16-bit. My secondary question : is...
  7. T

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I currently own a Sonos Connect streamer for years now. I am planning to update it for newer one which can "capture" HiRes definition. I've read good recurring reviews about the BlueSound Node, the Audiolab 6000N among other, below 1000$. Just to mention that my...
Top Bottom