Search results

1. Z

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

It's not plastic. You can't remove it. It's full of epoxy or something.
  2. Z

As I wrote above, I do not wish to argue. Is this hard to understand? Have a nice day.
  3. Z

Perhaps, to be more clear, I'll add sterile as well. But, as I wrote above, I don't feel like getting into polemics. There are as many people on earth as there are individual judgments about sound, color, etc. Here I have shared what I feel, but by no means would I want to impose anything...
  4. Z

Yes of course. Otherwise, why waste my time, money and warranty, if I can't hear the difference? This action was not dictated by "someone said, it was better", but the result of many experiments and DIY projects. I hope that's enough and I don't want to get into unnecessary polemics.
  5. Z

Hi! I haven't removed the front panel. The back two screws are removed, as well as the ones below, and the back panel comes out. Don't forget to disconnect the ribbon cable for the display. Regarding the D10s SMPS, as far as I remember, there is no SMPS filter, and it is possible to break its...
  6. Z

They could put audio capacitors where necessary, but Chinese, as always, want to go as thin as possible.
  7. Z

A light mod to get rid of the soulless sound.
  8. Z

Toping E70 from the inside...
  9. Z

Easier to read (compared to the original madness) user manual.
  10. Z

SMSL SU9-n issue

I think the Si5351A is not the right one. Please check the pinout of Si5351A and PCB layout if they match. Good luck!
  11. Z

Measurements: "ESS Hump" revisited (Khadas Tone Board V1.3)

That's right. Anyone can make it from a piece of 2mm copper wire.
  12. Z

Measurements: "ESS Hump" revisited (Khadas Tone Board V1.3)

In fact, removing these SOIC-8s takes about 2 seconds if there is no thermal pad.
  13. Z

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

In the first screenshot, they measure distortions as far as I can see.
  14. Z

It is not a noise, it is a distortion. ESS hump. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/intermodulation-distortion-hump-on-topping-and-others.3813/ https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-e50-has-the-ess-hump.26045/ Start point to reduce ESS hump...
  15. Z

1 x LM4562 - AVCC_LR 2 x LM4562 - I/V + LPF
  16. Z

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

You can use WASAPI instead ASIO.
  17. Z

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Look, I'm sorry to say this, but I have neither the strength nor the nerve to argue on the subject. Buy OP and test. I said what I meant to say.
  18. Z

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Not good idea. OPA2134 is mediocre quality today. The best sound, from the experiments I have done so far, were ADA4898-2 and OPA1612. OPA1656 is not suitable, or at least not in this buffer variant. But, it's best for you to figure out how you like the sound the most.
Top Bottom