Search results

1. G

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

Ghent cables off ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/321690409603 They fit quite snugly on the SDAC, but required some slight bending of the adjustment tabs for the Atom plug end. I flipped them of course to check if was the cable, but it's just the Atom's female RCA are just marginally smaller...
  2. G

As a follow up after several weeks of use, I have to say I'm very happy with the Grace SDAC + Atom combo using the HD6XX headphones. Satisfaction without breaking the bank.
  3. G

Measurement and Review of FX-Audio DAC-X6 DAC (compared to Topping D30 and Fiio E10K)

Fyi, I've switched from the Dac-X6. I found my laptop onboard actually had better mid's and high's. For the price yes it is quite incredible as you get an excellent case and plenty of juice to power HD6XX, but the clarity just wasn't there...
  4. G

About a month ago I bought the FX-Audio Dac-X6 on the strength of ZReviews on youtube. This was to drive my newly purchased Seinheiser HD6XX (HD650) headphones. The HD6XX headphones really veered me onto a slippery slope of looking into the world of audio gear. Previously I wasn't interested...
Top Bottom