1. T

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

Looks like I have to add PFFB to this amplifier :D
  2. T

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

they are the manufacturers of these power supplies
  3. T

I bought both directly from taobao, which is the original supplier and has all the specifications. Aliexpress stores are mostly resellers, like the one where Dan bought it
  4. T

I have measured between a PFC LLC power supply and a non-PFC LLC on A07 max, and the result is that the power supply with PFC is noisier, higher THD+N than the non-PFC.
  5. T

Chapeau ou non? (PCM5102MK non-HAT DAC review)

Your measurement results show a lot of noise, including main noise and its harmonics. While H2 and H3 are not too high
  6. T

Chapeau ou non? (PCM5102MK non-HAT DAC review)

I also measured with the smallest PCM5102A board on the market, the input signal is from Amanero directly and the other is amanero via ADAU1401. In below picture it is THD+N vs Level 1kHz
  7. T

Chinese LLC SMPS, much cleaner than MW LRS350
  8. T

i just test with AYIMA 48V5A and get same result
  9. T

my measurement,with lrs350 48v (7,2A) power supply, btl mode, 4Ohm load. Quite different amirm’s result
  10. T

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

What? You said 146x79x90 is A70’s dimensions? I thought that is A07 Max’s Come on! LOL
  11. T

SMSL D-6s 150x42x128,5 Do you see it? 79mm high LOL
  12. T

That is the size of the packing box. AIYIMA often lacks information about the size of the product, the same with the A07 Max, I was quite surprised by the small size
  13. T

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

I noticed that increasing the LED blacklit causes spikes to appear
  14. T

D6s always on and no setting for auto standby
  15. T

These inductors do not direct contact with the cover. The picture is that I measured the temperature immediately after taking it off because I felt it was very hot before Both dual inductors have the same temperature when the amp does not have input signal. I will try to measure again when...
  16. T

Inductor temp, amp idle no signal in, 48v supply, room temp 22*C. Quite hot right?
  17. T

If I remember correctly, the SMG is supplied with 4.2V power from the IC A6163Y step down
Top Bottom