Search results

1. I

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

I don't think 'loudness' is tantamount to amplification. I understand that most amps will drive any headphone very loud to a degree of deafness or damage. But if I am not mistaken there is a difference between loudness and proper amplification. Without proper amplification there will be...
  2. I

Yeah thanks. But any idea what it's voltage swing would be on balanced and high gain? I am confused between this and Aune X7s
  3. I

Does anyone here know the maximum (voltage output) via 2vrms rca input + balanced output on Topping A50s on high gain. I have a Sennheiser hd 650 and I think it requires much more voltage swing than current owing to its high impedance. I already have a Magni 3. But I don't know it's max voltage...
  4. I

Review and Measurements of Aune X7s and Arcam rHead Headphone Amps

What exactly is the power output of Aune X7s according to the measurement via a traditional 2vrms dac? Is it a full 1 watt at 300 ohm impedance as advertised? The measurement shows graphs but I couldn't decipher the exact value in terms of what they mean. Does Aune X7s via 2 vrms output 1 watt...
  5. I

Topping L50 Review (Headphone Amp)

Yeah. Thanks. Not much to gain when I already have the Magni 3
  6. I

I don't have Magni 3+. I have old Magni 3. Yeah if L50 doesn't really offer a full upgrade over Magni via 2vrms then I don't think getting the L50 would would change things much. That way I am then forced to stay with the Magni 3.
  7. I

I have a Sennheiser hd 650. And I also already have a Magni 3 which outputs more than 400 mw through a 2vrms E30. When I first looked at L50 since it's a more evolved machinery I thought it can outpower Magni 3 and also would sound more refined. But now I am concerned as to how powerful it can...
  8. I

Yes. That's what I had stated since I posted here. It's hinted that L50 needs to be fed 4vrms to reach its stated max power. But it's power output via 2vrms has not been stated anywhere. And since I have a Topping E30 and it sits at 2vrms, the max output of L50 via 4vrms is of no concern to me
  9. I

Those numbers are for balanced input. Exactly. So then what's the power output when it gets a traditional 2vrms dac like E30? That's the information which I am saying is not stated anywhere on the website.
  10. I

Those numbers are for 4 vrms balanced. Right?
  11. I

I have gone through that description. It simply states output power but doesn't really specify the input but hints that the power will be on its best only if the amp is fed through a dac which has 4v input . It doesn't really state how much power is delivered through a traditional single ended...
  12. I

Thanks. But is there any information anywhere which tells the real output power of L50 in (single ended input + single ended output) configuration?
  13. I

Hi. Does the L50 have identical power output if it is used in pure single ended configuration (rca input + single ended output) compared to its (XLR input) setting. I have a Topping E30 and a Magni 3 and I am looking for an amp for more power via (single ended input + single ended output) for my...
  14. I

Hi. Does the L50 have identical power output if it is used in pure single ended configuration (rca input + single ended output) compared to its (XLR input) setting. I have a Topping E30 and a Magni 3 and I am looking for an amp for more power via (single ended input + single ended output) for my...
Top Bottom