Search results

1. Nick2D

Teac AI 303

Hi everyone! Opinions for the new Teac AI 303? I would like to take it for creating a system in my living room with tower or bookshelf speakers for TV and liquid music. Thanks
  2. Nick2D

BC Acoustique EX 234

Hello everyone, any opinions on this BC Acoustique EX 234 amplifier in terms of construction and quality? https://www.bc-acoustique.com/component/virtuemart/bc-acoustique-acoustique/ex-234-amplificateur-hi-fi-2x80w-bluetooth-376-detail?Itemid=481
  3. Nick2D

Heed Elixir

Hi everyone, have any of you tried the Heed Elixir amplifier? I wanted some opinions on it. Thank you
  4. Nick2D

Headphone advice for industrial metal

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a headset to listen to Industrial Metal (Rammstein, Emigrate, Lindemann, Pain) I currently own Alessandro Grado MS1 I would like to find something of a higher level and have more fun with these bands.
  5. Nick2D

Controller or dac for Kali IN 5

Hi everyone, I was evaluating studio monitors as an alternative to a traditional HiFi system, I took into consideration the Kali Audio IN 5, listened to with a dedicated sound card for an Imac, the sound I liked with all my songs it played well, now i will use them in a living room on the tv...
  6. Nick2D

First HiFi system

Hello everyone, I have to make my first HI-FI system, I report the situation that happened to me: I tested the BC Acoustique EX 214 with the KHL Albany 2 speakers and the Scansonic HD M10. I used several tracks, which I usually listen to, the KHLs were good in the bass but closed slightly the...
Top Bottom