Search results

1. J

I wish ASR gets involved in building a full range floor-stading speaker

With all the knowledge and experience that ASR admin group has, it would be better if some company approaches them for building a new full range speaker. Or at least a bookshelf speaker. I would consider that ASR service to the world is complete when that happens. Because I know when ASR gets...
  2. J

Amplifier Recommendations for Wharfedale Linton 85th

I have these Lintons as well as my 2nd system with Topping E30II DAC. I used them with Hypex NC252 amplifier as well as an old Yamaha amplifier but bass wasn't to my liking. I tried the cheapo Fosi Audio BT20 Pro with Bass control + their 48V adapter and Muses02 op amps (that I bought from Fosi...
  3. J

End Game DIY Loudspeakers

This 10 inch has very Impressive specs .. low distortion < 100 Hz https://ptt.purifi-audio.com/shop/ptt10-0x04-nab-02-unit-ptt10-0x04-nab-02-1950
  4. J

Good to know. You're a pro it seems like.
  5. J

I also think that what listed there at the top is the best DIY full range speaker. ( I have a slight modification ) Tweeter - Bliesma T34B Midrange - Bliesma M74B LF - Purify Have you already completed the design of it?
  6. J

Parasound 2125 V.2 Amplifier Review

What speakers are you driving with MC462?
  7. J

NEW PURIFI 8'' MWoofer [PTT8.0X04]

Can you share your speaker design using these drivers?
  8. J

NEW PURIFI 8'' MWoofer [PTT8.0X04]

BlieSMa T34B-4 (for tweeter) and BlieSMa M74B-6 (for Mids) along with 2 X this purifi driver seems like a good combination to build full range speakers. What is the reason for this member to think this combination won't be end game??
  9. J

Farewell my friends. Health is deteriorating - I'm fading out. (Updated - RIP)

If your mind is still clear then reflect on your life. Try to forgive all the people that hurt you and mentally project love to all that helped you. Think about where you want to be born again next.
  10. J

SMSL VMV A2 Review (Stereo Amplifier & DAC)

Do you still find its performance mesmerizing?
  11. J

Revel f228be Vs Magico A1 Vs Q Acoustics Concept 500

Hello, These Focus 60XDs look amazing and have incredible specs. Are you still happy with Focus 60XDs? What is your setup with these speakers? Do they lose connection when connected w/o wires? Are they bright and/or hurt ears after extended listening session? I would like to have a lab report...
Top Bottom