Search results

1. B

(Audyssey) room correction with DSP-based subwoofers like Kef KC62

The Kef KC62 uses DSP to offer deeper frequency response at lower volumes or higher volumes with less deep frequency response. Thus, the frequency response of the subwoofer is a function of the volume. It seems like there’s no way for an AVR’s room correction to account for this with the way...
  2. B

Optimizing near-wall, in-shelf placement

I have a 3.1 system that I use for music and TV; I expect to expand it to 5.2. Currently I am using 3 KEF LS50 bookshelf speakers for LCR. I am building some shelves with doors for the living room that will hold the speakers. The LR speakers and the TV would be on the top, and then the center...
  3. B

Wanted: AVRs center channel and DSP measurements

I bought my AVR after doing a lot of research online, including the measurements done here at ASR. I really appreciate the work done on these measurements and the publishing of the results. Having owned my AVR for a while, I’m struck by how differently I use my AVR from how AVR performance is...
  4. B

Audyssey Multieq-X: Real bi-amping with active crossover

Denon AVRs have an option for bi-amping the main speakers. My understanding is this is the typical “passive bi-amping” where the same signal is sent to both, as there is no crossover functionality implemented by default. However: * Denon AVR already have active speaker/subwoofer crossovers. *...
Top Bottom