Search results

1. S

Starke Sound AD4.320 Amp Review (Sample 2)

I am very supportive and envious that you have the means to complain. It is very little we can do here. Until now, they continue to cheat consumers.
  2. S

Yosemine is the company in English and Yousheng Meiying is their Chinese name in Direct Translation. So, they are the same! Regarding the translation of their announcement,I just use Google translation,so there may be alot of mistakes. The announcement only had Chinese version.
  3. S

They didn't say who did the "independent testing"。Isn't this their usual style?
  4. S

Totally agree! Yes,those tabulated figures in red are all came from their new "independent test report"
  5. S

Why?The only reason is Yosemite is the real owner.
  6. S

From their official Wechat account。I did the Google translation! https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/_RfBsHvYaoOq40WZvC4-AA
  7. S

Yosemine‘s announcement!They finally admitted that Qing is Starke‘s shareholder. WOW what a big differents between owner and shareholder! Check out the test report they did and users still found out they are cheating! http://www.hd199.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1934067&extra=page%3D1
  8. S

Most of the starke customers don't know that they have been cheated and taking legal proceedings is time-consuming and laborious. 10 inch Starke subwoofer can down to 16.52hz -3db。WOW!
  9. S

They build Kreisel Sound speakers too,yes they are selling Kreisel Sound to “other countries” now。Taiwan is the only place other then China。They are Starke distributor in Taiwan. Just Google ken Kreisel Sound,you will see the answer.
  10. S

You are right!They tried so hard to get more overseas positive reviews to cover their real identity and want to rebuild the China market(still the biggest market for them)In 2017,they used Fibbr‘s(Chinese leading fiber optic HDMI cable brand) marketing fees to attend Cedia show. The real...
  11. S

Sorry for the late reply!Yes,I live in China now. Yes, false propaganda mean false advertising. I said “kicked out” means when audiophiles and dealers found out the truth,they give up buying or selling Starke products. It all started when they said they attended the cedia exhibition in 2012.
  12. S

Starke Sound is an Chinese speaker factory registered in US and China. Check out starke chinese distriutor is the brand owner in China and also Rythmik Audio。99% Starke products were sold in China only for the past ten years. They were kicked out of the Chinese market a few years ago because of...
Top Bottom