Search results

1. O

250$-300$ Compact (powered) Bookshelf speakers that don't look ugly?

Quick followup here… I’ve now played around with both the three and the fives side by side on my kitchen shelf and am planning to keep the three. They have completely different voicing - hard to believe they’re from the same company let alone the same product line. Even with the fives updated...
  2. O

Glad that worked out. And sorry I deleted my post about multiroom audio (I took a second look at your space and thought you might be able to get away without it), but looks like you caught it before it was gone. Yeah, I think for $250 it can't be beat for looks, flexibility/connectivity, and...
  3. O

Caveat being I'm new to HiFi and inexperienced, so can offer an opinion that is probably closer to your wife's than the other members here. I haven't compared them to the Fives or to another remotely comparable bookshelf. I stumbled upon this site in the last week while I was waiting for the...
  4. O

Just delete the sentence about bias. FWIW I've been going through a parallel selection process for my kitchen/dining/home office space. Needs to look nice, work with the turntable and bluetooth, and bonus is play via USB from the laptop. No one listening position as it's used on foot while...
Top Bottom