Search results

1. F

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Of course I don't think they should recall the amps, but they could communicated a production error have offered a free upgrade to a reliable circuit.
  2. F

Will that do as a cupboard recall?: https://www.ikea.com/au/en/customer-service/product-support/recalls/ikea-is-recalling-for-repair-hemnes-bookcases-and-glass-door-cabinets-pub0efb2e30
  3. F

I bought via audiophonics and they gave me a full refund for the defect PA5. So no big loss for me. Still I think there should have been some communication from Topping. If they would sell cars - or even cupboards - there would have been a huge recall action.
  4. F

Well, sadly I had to change my vote to yes. At least I bought from a european reseller and hope for good customer service.
  5. F

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Same here: (PA5+E50)*full_volume = dead silent
  6. F

Ok, the question wasn't that simple then. Now I'll just have to wait my parcel. Thanks to everybody for answering.
  7. F

Thanks for the quick answer. On the side of the PA5 that would only mean it doesn't have to work as hard (eg volume knob at 11am not at 3pm)?
  8. F

Hi there, I have a simple question. I ordered a PA5 and an E50. Not yet arrived, but once hooked up together should I run the E50 in preamp-mode and dial it down so the PA5 gets an input maximum of 2.5 volt (and not 4 volt) input? Does that matter?
Top Bottom