Search results

1. DFW

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

A company that sells headphones for 6k, that don’t even measure well, is laughing all the way to the bank. Even if they did measure well a 50% margin is a 3k gross profit. There’s no way they have 3k of cost in that product. Makes no sense.
  2. DFW

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

To all the HIFIMAN Susvara owners out there: Had you read this ASR review before you bought the Susvaras would you still buy them?
  3. DFW

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Guitar intro to Lou Reeds Sweet Jane….. Wasn’t a LR fan growing up but have recently been listening. Quite a story behind old Lou, worth checking out.
  4. DFW

OK, what are you guys buying yourselves for Christmas?

Pretty sure a pair of HIFIMAN Susvaras for 6k ain’t gonna happen.
  5. DFW

Carver Crimson 275 Review (Tube Amp)

If you have not received your money dispute the charge post haste
  6. DFW

With the manufacturing facility closed and the new online store opening that entity could be out of business. Refunding money does not take that long.
  7. DFW

Manufacturing facility being shut down and JCS joining Bob to open a new on line store is no coincidence.
  8. DFW

He’s absolutely running for cover, no question about it. The timing is no coincidence.
  9. DFW

Measurements bring a group of products together for me to choose from. If amplifier “a” measured a little better than amplifier “b” but amplifier “b” sounds better to me in my listening environment and with the particular components I hook it up to I’m going with amplifier “b”.
  10. DFW

A bit late to the party but it’s been an enlightening discussion for me. I was about to buy one then fell into the rabbit hole….
  11. DFW

Yeah, but killing someone could take it to another level. They’ve been making amplifiers long enough to know how to not electrocute someone.
  12. DFW

I want to be very clear, I am not defending this product and no offense to all the EE’s out here. But if there is the possibility of being electrocuted because of the way it’s designed don’t you think they’d recall it or do whatever they could to limit the liability? The liability from this sort...
  13. DFW

Seeking facts and understanding is not defending it. Get ahold of yourself.
  14. DFW

I don’t know weather it is or not. While I appreciate all the information presented out here I’m just asking if there are any known electrocutions.
  15. DFW

The product has been called an electrocution hazard in this thread.
  16. DFW

So does anyone know of someone actually being electrocuted by this thing?
  17. DFW

Well thank you. You really are a smart one aren’t you?
  18. DFW

I knew I'd be poking the beast when I joined and posted this. It was not a knee jerk reaction as some of you have inferred. I've consumed plenty of info on this topic over the past couple of weeks, have read Carver's response on their website etc etc. After further review: I want to see Bob's...
  19. DFW

I don't but have spent time with one powering Cornwall iv's, JBL L100 C75's and Elysian 4's. It was up against a Luxman 550axii and really held it's own. Sounded great.............
  20. DFW

I understand and maybe I am wrong. I just don't understand why someone that's been in the business for so long would put a product out like that and intentionally misrepresent it to such an extreme. Knowing full well it would be exposed at some point. It's insanity.............
Top Bottom