Search results

1. Yayoming

Class D amp board 1200Hz noise

Hi, battery operated device like phone or tablet. Thanks
  2. Yayoming

Upgrade from Philips X2HR's?

wow we have different definition of wow ... to be honest beats are impressive as they induce gag reflex. For me wow is more like 'oh what a nice mattress, just right soft and firm at the same time, could just lay down and enjoy'
  3. Yayoming

LOL now I can hear it ;) ... Good I have no way to measure how bad/good my pair is. Some would say Denon or Fostex could be an option, listening to TH600 now just they are to V shaped. Closed back getting to hot quickly and if they sound good, there is almost no sound isolation so that defeat...
  4. Yayoming

Can anyone recommend any upgrade to the X2HR? Not Sundara, its seems to be doing everything ok but have no WOW enjoyment factor like X2HR.
  5. Yayoming

Thank you for your input, think will look at diyaudio but most likely need to replace it with something else. Much appreciated help.
  6. Yayoming

Hi guys, I have little class D board as can be seen here: Would like to use it bring back my dead Edifier R1280T (already turn in to passive speakers) and add some sub. Was using little class AB board but not sub output. Unfortunately after playing sound amp noise floor jumping up and there...
  7. Yayoming

AKG K701 Headphone Reviews (China and Austrian Made)

Thank you for another review, this site is truly added value to community. From many reviews it look like it is not easy to please Amir when it comes to headphones. Can you please recommend something reasonably priced with great spatial qualities?
  8. Yayoming

AKG K701 Headphone Reviews (China and Austrian Made)

True, funny enough HD800 seems to be natural upgrade path for them, kind of same sound but done better.
  9. Yayoming

What headphone(s) do you own ?

After my journey, came back to AKG k712
Top Bottom