Search results

1. G

Dac, amp or both ? For PC setup with headphones and speakers

Thank you EdTice, I understand much better ! :)
  2. G

Thank you, that's very clear ! :) Getting back to my inquiry, given that I won't be able to use XLR, I think now the Sabaj D5 might be a bit too much for my use. So I'm going back to the Topping DX3 Pro+ for now, while I'm still open for new ideas. About the DX3 Pro+, something caught my...
  3. G

Oops, I just checked out, My Presonus are not the E5 but the E4.5... No XLR input on these... What is the meaning of "SE" in your words "the SE out of headphone amp section is a bit underpowered" ? I could not find it on Google, sorry !
  4. G

Thank you for making me discover the Sabaj D5, it seems to be a really nice product ! I never thought about plugging my Eris through XLR, but it seems to be a good option. I have a slight 50Hz buzz when I use them (really tiny, almost inaudible, but present anyway), would the XLR eliminate it ...
  5. G

Hi all ! I am currently looking for an upgrade for my PC setup, and I really don't know what would be the best option for me. My current setup is PC --> Internal Sound Blaster 7.1 card --> RCA cable --> Presonus Eris E5 Speakers I use very often my headphones (Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro and...
Top Bottom