Search results

1. R

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

Just to be clear, i meant app as in short for application, soundsource is an application for MacOS. and I dont know how this phone thing came up, I rarely listen to music on my phone, around 99% of the time I use my wireless headphones on my macbook pro.
  2. R

An rtings update, here is the reply i got back:
  3. R

hey, i just noticed that I updated my post at the same time you posted your post, not sure if you were able to read the update at the end, it seems that this EQ + volume thing is common knowledge to some. if you already saw the update, ill just edit/delete this reply later so as to not clutter...
  4. R

Thanks for taking the time to type out the long replies, I appreciate it. To add some oil to the fire, here is a quoted post (from another user) I found from one of my recent reddit topics about the QC 35 II's and why oratory didn't measure them: Link: So how does Amir and ASR's graphs deal...
  5. R

i just fired off an email to another site, rtings, i wanted to double check if they did their review properly. i am hoping they reviewed a WIRELESS headphones as a wireless headphone, not unlike here possibly.
  6. R

i skimmed thru the link, im not gonna lie, i dont understand most of that, but i do know what EQ is and if i can just set a preset PEQ file then that is good enough for me. the other comment, good god, why would Amir do that? no one uses the WIRELESS headphones as wired, if he made his PEQ...
  7. R

Yes that is true. Can someone tell me how to do it? (but first explain what is a low shelf is). Thanks.
  8. R

For these Bose QC 35 II headphones I loaded the custom PEQ settings in this thread (as shown attached), and there is only a slight difference in sound compared to the original stock EQ setting, but I have to ask (as a newbie) what difference does 2 lines of EQ really make? (I am just asking that...
Top Bottom