Search results

1. A

Sennheiser Ambeo Plus vs Bowers&wilkins Panorama 3

Sorry, I don't know if this is the right section (I couldn't find the Soundbar entry) I ask for an opinion on the Sennheiser Ambeo Plus soundbar. I like the fact that it's designed to also give a side/rear surround feel even though it doesn't have the two dedicated satellites (I wouldn't be...
  2. A

Amplificatore Nad VS Rotel RA 1592/RA6000

Good morning. I would like to change my Nad C399 amplifier Among those that have the characteristics I'm looking for, I've seen: Rotel 1592 MK2 (about 2000 euros) Rotel RA 6000 (3400 Euros) Do you think the timbre is comparable to the Nad 399? I'm not selling the Nad because I don't like...
  3. A

Which speaker power cable.

Good morning. I'm looking for a speaker cable for my system (neutral / warm sounding). At the moment Furutech Alpha S14 cable is too bright. Dali Opticon6 MKII loudspeakers Nad 399 amplifier I got lost in the huge amount of models! From what I have read on the net silver plated cables are to...
  4. A

Diffusers for Nad 399 Amplifier

Good morning. I'm looking for a possibly 3-way speaker for Nad 399 amplifier Now I have the Dali Opticon6 MKII but on the highs they are too exuberant, the "S" - "Z" - "T" - "C" - They are sibilant and annoying, the midrange remains a bit backward and "dark". Possibly bookshelf because I have...
Top Bottom