Search results

1. M

What the current Aiyima A07 actually needs.

Did you see my post on the forum, DIY logarithmic volume. Stil have some laying here if you are interrested. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/aiyima-a07-volume-potentiometer-replacement-logarithmic.32396/#post-1138234
  2. M

AIYIMA A07 Volume potentiometer replacement Logarithmic

Thanks, I had linked to a similar part in my previous comment. However yours is a lot better priced. I have bought one now. Will be interesting to try out. I am a bit sceptical by the limiting amount of steps it will have. As the Ayima A07 is a very powerful amplifier, and I only use the first...
  3. M

I checked to original pot, all the way to zero, it measures 7,5 and 3,8 ohms, other measerment at different setting 4,6K and 4,9K. Compared to the bours, measured at zero: 1.52 and 1.48 Ohms. I was really surprised by the Alps Alpine, which had a difference of more than 10 ohms per channel...
  4. M

Hello everyone, I have been using my AIYIMA A07 for some weeks now, no complains about the audio quality, however I was annoyed by the volume knob, as it is difficult to control the volume on low volumes. I figured out that the potentiometer they use is linear, which explains my frustration. I...
  5. M

Review and Measurements of Yamaha WXA-50 Streaming Amp

Thanks for the reply. Yes that is in my last sentence, just as you have as your signuter "Why is there NO perfect equipment, only compromises?" Maybe i should just compromise on the size. I am hoping to find a small intregrated amp with streaming services built in, and a analogue processing of...
  6. M

Review and Measurements of Yamaha WXA-50 Streaming Amp

Hello, Registered to this site after reading the excellent review on this unit. I have had it for 2 years now, and have been very pleased. I use it in combination with DIY speakers based on a kit. However, I have now received a beautiful Dual 701 record player, which I have connected it to this...
Top Bottom