Search results

1. T

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

He could submit that as proof. Whether a jury would buy it is another story. Like you said, nobody forced him to do it and that's what the defense would argue. What would be more compelling is sales data showing a precipitous drop in revenues immediately after the review. Defense could still...
  2. T

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Having been on the receiving end of a $25 million defamation suit, I can offer the following to Erin. First, your homeowner's insurance includes liability coverage and it's likely your insurance company will assign an attorney to your case. However, if you were operating your review site as an...
  3. T

FAQ Questions on Audio/ASR

What are the difficulties of measuring tall speakers with 4 or more drivers on the Klippel? If a pair of speakers' frequency responses match closely, do they image better than those that are less well-matched?
  4. T

FAQ Questions on Audio/ASR

What are some good 250 wpc Class D amps? What're the best <$20,000/pair speakers? Why aren't there more tower speakers with external active x-over and amps? Why aren't there more large active speakers? They seems to be mainly monitors and bookshelfs.
  5. T

Anthem AVM70 Review (AV Processor)

Do you know of any reports of the AVM 70's HDMI-CEC not working with LG OLED TVs?
  6. T

Anthem AVM70 Review (AV Processor)

I'd be interested to read Amir's response to that.
  7. T

JBL SDP-55 Audio/Video Processor Review

So what was your decision? I'm considering the SDP 55, Arcam AV41 and Anthem AVM70.
Top Bottom