Search results

1. C

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

Since the last update, I hear two small consecutive "slaps" when the xsabre wakes up after a long time. Anyone have this problem?
  2. C

Sorry, I hadn't done the last update of MA remote. Version 3.2.3 fixed the bugs written above.
  3. C

erratum: Even on ipad it does not work
  4. C

with the new update you have to enter your qobuz codes. It shows an error message on Android but it works on iPad. I can no longer use ma remote... back to bubble upnp. We must fix these bugs with Android !!
  5. C

Still impossible to find the music on my nas synology by Ma remote application on android, it does not work. However, it works on iPad. This bug needs to be fixed.
  6. C

I reverted to version 3.2.1 of MA remote and I have access to my music files again. Thanks @MatrixAudio for fixing this bug.
  7. C

My nas is a Synology ds220j. with bubble upnp it works again but not with ma remote.
  8. C

the update of MA remote application has a bug. It finds my nas but no longer displays the music... do you have this problem?
  9. C

I also encountered the problem with 1.0.4. The build003 version is loading. But all updates are very long since the update integrating ma remote. The remote control supplied with the xsabre is not operational. The battery drains immediately...it is unusable. @MatrixAudio is considering...
  10. C

Can this bug damage the xsabre3? it's a shame, I don't use roon and bubble upnp/mconnect work less well than my remote. I hope @MatrixAudio will fix this bug in the next update. I want to be able to use my remote.
  11. C

I had the same problem. suddenly, with the new firmware, we will no longer have access to Ma remote?
  12. C

j'ai éteint puis rallumé complètement le xsabre ... tout semble ok après ça
  13. C

MatrixAudio Each time the volume after being lowered returns to a value that is too high!! Warning
  14. C

attentions, after the update, the volume is set very high
  15. C

Qu'a apporté la nouvelle mise à jour?
  16. C

une nouvelle mise à jour semble disponible. quelqu'un connait-il les corrections?
Top Bottom