Search results

1. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

Weird, that skeleton is still standing and survived these two.
  2. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

Pic is of a RHD vehicle.
  3. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

The depiction of population load in the meme was funny indeed. I, as an Indian, did not felt offence in any manner. I just meant to convey that this successful moon landing means a lot to we Indians. So no hard feeling. Let us make fun of each other and of ourselves too. . ,,,,,,
  4. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

Landing on Lunar south pole on a shoestring budget is not a laughable feet. And yes, Indian moon lander carries hopes of more than 1400000000 Indians.
  5. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

Not a problem, no one even fighting against him.
  6. Arvind

Ask me questions.

7. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

:p:D
  8. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

Why leave it ? When you can carry this problem with you, loaded in your car.
  9. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

You mean Albert was a Genius...
  10. Arvind

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

X16 decodes MQA through USB input only.
  11. Arvind

What are we listening to right now..

Some Arabian flavour
  12. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

01011001 01100101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100001
  13. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

What about Testicles?
  14. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

In fact a very clever design.
  15. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

One of the oldest Rock Group
  16. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

Third invisible hand is of an Audiophile
  17. Arvind

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

I am waiting for something like PA9 from Topping. And with suffix 9, it has to be SOTA flagship obviously.
  18. Arvind

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

X16 accepts raw mqa only through usb. I'm thinking of trying some mqa cds. I have read somewhere that any ordinary cd transport/ player with digital out can output mqa stream from mqa cd. If that so, can anyone suggest good quality cd player/ transport with usb output?
  19. Arvind

A Call For Humor!

No, that is not funny
  20. Arvind

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

X16 accepts raw mqa only through usb. I'm thinking of trying some mqa cds. I have read somewhere that any ordinary cd transport/ player with digital out can output mqa stream from mqa cd. If that so, can anyone suggest good quality cd player/ transport with usb output?
Top Bottom