Search results

1. D

JBL LSR305 (1st gen) quasi-anechoic measurements

I have seen the first gen model being referred to as MKI a couple of times here which makes sense to me since the release of the second gen (MKII) saying „JBL LSR 305“ can cause confusion.
  2. D

JBL LSR305 (1st gen) quasi-anechoic measurements

Have a look at the answer from sweetchaos two posts above yours. ;)
  3. D

Revel C205 and C25 Center Channel

I am a huge fan of using MTM center speakers upright for stereo applications because I prefer the visual aesthetics of the taller, slimmer cabinets and symmetrical driver arrangements. When I discovered ASR and reading some tests I soon figured that Revel M105s would be my next stereo...
  4. D

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Even though it is discontinued i would love to see a detailled measurement of the little gem JBL Arena 120. You can easily get them as used pairs here in germany. I have a pair of those on my desk and a friend uses them for surround applications. Their price/performance-ratio have been praised...
  5. D

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Hi, i have been a silent reader for quite some time and found that it was time now to dive into the discussions myself. I live in germany and have a scientific background in the field of hearing and acoustics. I started my journey as an audiophile with some decent passive hifi speakers which i...
Top Bottom