Search results

1. westyjeff

What would you pay for KEF Reference 3 in Rosetta Burl

I always wanted a pair of of these and might have a chance at a clean one owner pair.
  2. westyjeff

Magico S1

There is a pair local to me that are heavily discounted, Aluminum enclosure, Extrusion? Anyone listened to these or similar?
  3. westyjeff

dbx DriveRack PA2 + RTA-M microphone

I purchased new on Amazon, works well for room correction. $350 + $20 for shipping NO PayPal, check, Venmo, direct transfer accepted. Check out this link for measurements...
  4. westyjeff

Yamaha DSP A1

Comes with remote and manual. $300 Prefer local as shipping will be expensive!
  5. westyjeff

Crown XLS 2502 Amp SOLD

Purchased used but unused from another local, used in my 2 channel setup running Magnepan 3.7 panels. Now SOLD, Thanks
  6. westyjeff

Benchmark AHB2 Purchase

I am just about to buy 1 or maybe 2 AHB2 amplifiers, these will pair with my Matrix Audio Element X as the main source feeding my Magnepan 3.7 wall of sound. So, the only question is Silver or Black
  7. westyjeff

DBX DriveRack PA2 + RTA-M & Crown XLS 2502

As new in box, PA2 and RTA-M microphone $450 As new in box, Crown XLS 2502 $600 Plans have changed, bought these items to set up a 2 channel setup with room correction. Message me if interested.
  8. westyjeff

Emotiva XMC-2

I am really tempted to get the Pre/Pro for use in 2 channel and surround in my favorite family room. I have a Yamaha DSP A1 that has served me well for many years and I still feel it is better than most other options out there currently. I like all of the XLR outputs for connections to different...
  9. westyjeff

Flixify Invite

Could someone with a Flixify account pass along an invite to me? Thanks
  10. westyjeff

Geshelli Labs ENOG2 Pro

Clear case, as new in original box with everything as is came from Geshelli. I was not planning to sell but another purchase has me reevaluating what is sitting on the desk. $165 shipped with PP fees.
  11. westyjeff

SOLD

I have decided with other purchases this will probably not get used much in the future, I just received it a month ago and now they do not offer this combo anymore. (I think they make more by selling the O2 and SDAC as separates) US plug, $150 shipped, you cover PP fees. Edit: I would trade...
  12. westyjeff

Optical Digital Audio Splitter

I am considering a toslink splitter to run multiple dacs from my computer, has anyone had good or bad results from one of these? This is what I am considering...
  13. westyjeff

Using XLR Y adapter from 1 DAC to 2 amps?

I want to use my RME ADI-2 DAC to 2 different amps, one SS other is tube hybrid, any concerns using a Y cable? I am looking at this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000068O59/?coliid=I3C8PML8XT36E2&colid=2EANYGGZ0IX5P&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Top Bottom