Search results

1. Heals0911

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I was seeing a lot of S/N# 1812 being posted, just wanted to check. I have had no issues with my unit for anyone keeping track. Thanks for the replies @kukocz and @Toku
  2. Heals0911

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have a DX3 Pro serial number starting with 1808?
  3. Heals0911

So, I know that volume is very subjective but using a well mastered track, at -15db on LOW gain, I'm listening at my everyday normal level. I cant get below -8db without starting to feel uncomfortable. I suspect most people will prefer high gain, but the good news is that the DX3 Pro drives them...
  4. Heals0911

I'm not sure if it will help, but I just opened and plugged in a set of low impedance earbuds (Philips She3590), I was planning to let them play for a while to see if the right channel is affected at all. In the meantime, I must say, the DX3 Pro is fantastic so far, loving the quality of sound...
  5. Heals0911

Long time lurker, first post. Just received my DX3 Pro and there was indeed excessive clicking in foobar (between every song change and sample rate change) and out of foobar when using Wasapi. I installed the drivers from the Topping website, and all clicks are gone except between sample rates...
Top Bottom