Search results

1. P

Input on upgrading my headphone setup.

I just wanted to update you lads. A bit late, but better then never. :) I went for the RME ADI-2. I have using the amp for little over half a year now and it has been a blast. I am happy with the amp, the build quality is superb and the extra functions is what makes it really nice. I have only...
  2. P

After a bit of thinking and a lot of reading i have come to a similar conclusion of ether getting the budget friendly Topping EX5 or just going all in on the RME ADI-2 DAC fs. Unfortunately i can only find the Topping EX5 in China (I am in Norway) for about 436.25 USD (349uds pluss tax) But the...
  3. P

holy hell that's a lot of info to sift thou... thanks. Amir makes some great reviews. lots of tables and nice explanations, thank you lads for showing me this golden nugget. I will sift thou all this to see if i can figure out what is right for me. The main reason why i ask for input is to...
  4. P

Ah, i see. it is a "good enough for now, upgrade later" sort of a thing. As in "not good, but to not bad" and with that trail of thoght it would be better to spend quite a lot on the amp now and save up for a good DAC later. (am i understanding this right?) If that is the case, what would be a...
  5. P

So i take it that the K3 is a relatively good DAC even thou it is fairly cheap. I was actually considering the amp you have linked but was unsure, it kinda seemed "to good". What would be the benefit be with K3 thx combo over something like the schiit stack? (probbably going to go for the...
  6. P

Hi. I am looking to upgrade my current setup as i feel there is lacking some oomph and other things (i cannot quite put my finger on what is lacking thou). My current setup consists of a pair of HD660s paired up with what i suspect is a somewhat anemic Dac/amp, the Fiio K3 connected with a...
Top Bottom