Search results

1. J

Edifier MR4 Review (Budget Monitor)

Thanks for that clarification! I'm sitting ~85cm from both speakers, and cannot really hear much of a difference between the 3 EQ's mentioned. Really not sure what EQ to go with still. :(
  2. J

So I ended up getting these speakers, but have a few questions... 1. Should you EQ & listen to these speakers in monitor OR music mode? 2. I see 3 different EQ's for these speakers, which one should you use for desktop listening? > Band 1-3 made by amirm > Band 1-7 EQ LW made by...
  3. J

Hahaha it's all good, I will only listen to these during casual gaming with soundtracks etc. so don't need a massive emphasis on low bass explosives. MR4 is looking beautiful on amazon at $159 AUD :)
  4. J

Damn this is a lot of useful information, thank you so much! I intend to use them as a desktop speaker for listening to music/playing games so I think that combined with the MR4's being cheaper, I will go with them. :D
  5. J

Thanks so much for this reply! <3 I'm mainly picking between these two as I need a white pair of powered speakers at a low price. Good to know they are almost identical with EQ, I will just get whatever is cheaper :)
  6. J

How do these compare to the R1280T/R1280DB?
Top Bottom